.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another good example of blogging

Another good example of blogging from someone I've never heard of. Clever, funny, makes a good point.


Dick Cheney has talked ad nauseam about how we are "...in a fight to preserve our freedom and our way of life." But what exactly is our way of life? And why does Osama bin Laden hate it so much?

Let's take me, for example. I like to golf and yet I don't recall any videos coming out of spooky-looking rooms in the Middle East in which hooded terrorists rail against "seven-iron-wielding Yankee jackals." .........


See, I've always thought that the American way of life had a lot to do with civil liberties, separation of church and state, freedom of speech – that kind of stuff. But under the Bush administration, all of those things have been steadily eroding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home