.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's getting weird out there


It's just getting so weird out there in the world. Someday, I'll write the lengthy post here about how I think the Bush administration was revolutionary in regard to the global power structure because it represented a major shift of the American government and all it's means of power and influence between different factions of world power.

I don't have the tinfoil hat handy right now, so for now, you'll just have to make do with this little bit of weirdness. Not that I'm surprised the Vatican would do something like this, they've been doing it for fifteen hundred years, I just don't see the motivation/connection.

From BBC.

The Vatican is helping Croatia's most wanted war crimes suspect evade capture, a top UN prosecutor alleges.

Carla del Ponte, chief prosecutor for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia, has said she believes Gen Ante Gotovina is hiding in a monastery in Croatia.

2 Comments:

  • Spooky picture. Sometimes they really do contain more than a thousand, million... words.

    By Blogger Ross Nantz, at 2:02 PM  

  • That's why I liked it. Went shopping in the yahoo news photos section and something about the cape freaked me.

    And I gotta say this, In the three dozen photos or so of the pope I looked at, I didn't see one where he looks normal. He's just a weird lookin guy.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home