.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Really disturbing video

This is a really disturbing video. No violence, no sex, no gore, just some guy impersonating Bush giving something like a stump speech. Normal kind of parody, then he starts talking about god, and the thing turns spooky weird. I learned something on a very visceral level. I would recommend this very highly.

Never heard of Theater Oobleck, know nothing about it. But take a look. It's only a minute twenty-four. Can't you trust me for a minute and twenty-four seconds?

2 Comments:

  • Good lord, that is creepy.

    By Blogger crimnos, at 6:13 PM  

  • I know. I don't really know why. I thinks it's because the actor does such a good transition, and at the end you're left wondering how much it relates to the real.

    Just spooky weird.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home