.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

TV alert --- Frontline tonight.

Frontline tonight (PBS channel 8, 9PM in Houston) is looking into torture.

Cpt. Ian Fishback, who complained up the military chain for a year before finally taking his complaints to McCain and others, will be featured along with the claim that "The documentary crew got inside Abu Ghraib, and interviewed more than 30 key officials, including former Abu Ghraib commander Army Reserve Gen. Janice Karpinski."

Plus Frontline has the best narrator/voiceover guy in the business. I started watching the show years ago just because I found his voice and presentation compelling.

And if you're wondering why I'm plugging this, it is because I feel the torture scandal is the worst crime of this administration. From awhile back, but here's how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home