.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Picture of the day - Cheney at the AEI

Okay, I've gotta admit that it's a little rough finding out that people like the pic of the day more than my writing (I've seen some comments on other blogs). But hey, at least you're coming by to visit. So, shorter entries and probably a couple pictures spread throughout the day til the pending folder thins out.

This is one of my personal favorites, Cheney casting a shadow on the walls of the AEI.

3 Comments:

  • i like the writing. it's a good service actually. always something here that you can use.

    with regards to that i will have an announcement RE esources next month...

    By Blogger michael the tubthumper, at 6:29 AM  

  • thats why not done proper posting this week. too busy. back to proper posting today tho.

    By Blogger michael the tubthumper, at 6:30 AM  

  • I know that sometimes I can be wordy, so I'm gonna keep up the level of posting articles, but cut down on my interpretation of things. I'll still put it in there when I think it matters, but I've been doing a little too much first person lately. And that's not good to read, and, quite frankly, it's not too good for me to write.


    Michael, I've said this before, I wish that I could write longer format content that is as engaging as yours.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home