.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, January 20, 2006

An answer to the question of violence

Thanks for all the responses on the last post. Between the comments and the emails I got, I've come to the conclusion that this blog should remain "R" rated at worst. I will tell you now that I will not go far beyond what I'm doing now. The general consensus seems to be that a little blood is okay, but not gratuitous and not too much.

Probably best said by Ed in an email, "Treat it like the sitcom joke about TV nudity. I'll do nudity so long as it's not gratuitous and is central to the plot."

So, no big changes. Sometime over the weekend, I'll put up a couple of links for some of the bigger collections of some of the more gruesome pictures as a resource if some of you other bloggers want to have them. But I will warn you that I have seen a few things that I can't seem to get out of my mind, so be aware of what you're getting into. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's your decision. -- Thanks again for the help. Mike