.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jonesing for Plame Gossip

I've been desperately looking for any Plame news since the new year. There has been nothing. So please accept that today's Plame news is so small I shouldn't even put it up. WaPo, Judge Hogan released some papers relating to the Russert testimony against Libby. Turns out Russert didn't want to testify, but eventually did.

Wow, earthshaking, huh? Not even worth the read.

On the brighter side, I'm not alone in my jones. This pitiful little article that says absolutely nothing was one of the WaPo's most viewed this morning.

2 Comments:

  • Here's a little bit for a "fix":

    http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/011006Z.shtml

    By Blogger Greyhair, at 11:59 AM  

  • Thanks, Greyhair. Hadn't seen this yet.

    I've been looking for something by Jason for awhile, he publishes at Rawstory and Truthout. He has been breaking the significant majority of the stories on Plame.

    I absolutely love his work, but don't know him well enough to ask any questions that wouldn't be awkward for both sides. So I keep a close watch for anything new he's got out.

    There's almost always something in his stories on the investigation.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home