.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Picture of the Day - Open Mike

















"If there was no organ failure it's not torture, old man. Now sign it." - or -

"Remember when you said you'd do anything to be pope.... Well, the boss sent me to collect." - or -

"I can't actually touch the Constitution or I melt like that witch in the Wizard of Oz, so, would you ....."

Loving the captions in the comments; this should be a good one.

7 Comments:

  • Pope "Hey, that is my Altar Boys Weekly magazine!"

    Cheney "Just drool on this sheet if you approve our war plans for Iraq."

    By Blogger Graeme, at 3:28 AM  

  • "the power of christ compels you, the power of christ compels you"

    (you'll get that if you've seen the exorcist)

    By Blogger michael the tubthumper, at 4:26 AM  

  • "sign off on our war plans or I'll see to it that a former Nazi sympathiser get's your job!"

    By Blogger Yukkione, at 5:42 AM  

  • No way! I'm not blessing that for George until he comes to confession.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 9:56 AM  

  • "No really! It's my pacemaker. Don't worry. I can't stand to be without it for a minute or two."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

  • Funny. I've got an old favorite for tomorrow. Don't know if I'll continue the goofy pictures after this week, but it's been fun.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 4:19 PM  

  • Keep your holy grail and tell George I still can't save his soul.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home