.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, March 10, 2006

Good Morning.

First article out of the gate this morning, AP's top story, before the fuzz has left my brain...
Bush's Approval Rating Falls to New Low

More and more people, particularly Republicans, disapprove of President Bush's performance, question his character and no longer consider him a strong leader against terrorism, according to an AP-Ipsos poll documenting one of the bleakest points of his presidency.

Wow. Catch the wave. If you're not hating Bush, you're not cool.

I read the article twice to see if there was a "and he smells funny, too" hidden in there somewhere.

2 Comments:

  • I posted a bit of a challenge for you - http://cartledged.blogspot.com/2006/03/curious-doings-in-sugar-land.html - then a/ inadvertently screwed up my blogger settings b/ failed to give you a heads up. :(
    Well her it is now. As 'our man in Sugar Land' what the hell is happening with your old mate Tom? What are the voters thinking? and that video, how about a review? Thanks

    By Blogger Cartledge, at 1:28 PM  

  • I answered over at your place. I was in the throes of cold medicine so I hope it made sense.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home