.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, April 24, 2006

Jesus is my copilot

Or, you can't spell believe without lie.
Later, Bush said: "I base a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true. One, I believe there's an Almighty. And, secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody's soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free."

We invaded a country based on his interpretation of god. The other night, I watched this giant PBS special of Richard the First and Salah Al-Din battling over Jerusalem. They both believed that their battles were the will of god.

It's bigger than just anti-evolution.

2 Comments:

  • I'm not a believer in end-time prophesies, but I am a believer in self fulfilling prophesies.

    So what do you get with W? A self fulfilling end-time prophesy.

    People of all faiths, but particularly those professing a Christian faith, need to denouce this man as the heretical demagogue that he is. The notion that "if I believe it's God's will, then it is God's will" is the talk of madmen... and decievers.

    By Blogger -epm, at 9:36 AM  

  • Same.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home