.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Picture of the Day (repost)














"Now Tom, I wanna' thank ya for all the good work you done sabotaging environmental legislation, stalling health care reform, and keeping big business out of the ..courts.. and uh.. uhh yea.. the.. well, don't let the door hit ya' in the ass."

I took this from Left of Center's comment. It's better than what I came up with. I just can't write funny very well.

(Repost from Jan, 10, 2006. I thought the reprint was fitting.)

(If you're looking for Delay pictures, here are some other Tom Delay pictures I've posted 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 )

1 Comments:

  • "Now Tom, I wanna' thank ya for all the good work you done sabotaging environmental legislation, stalling health care reform, and keeping big business out of the ..courts.. and uh.. uhh yea.. the.. well, don't let the door hit ya' in the ass."

    By Blogger Yukkione, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home