.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Right Track/Wrong Track Numbers

Has anybody taken a look at the Direction of the Country polling lately? Wrong Track/Wrong Direction/Dissatisfied has had several polls in a row over 70%!!!!! There's always alot of coverage of the Bush Approve/Disapprove numbers, but the wrong track number crept over 70% in every poll in May without any real noise. That seems huge to me.

Maybe the lack of coverage is a sign that no one's surprised anymore.

2 Comments:

  • I think you are right. I sure hope Busby manages to eek out a victory, though I'm not too hopeful anymore.

    By Blogger JUSIPER, at 2:19 AM  

  • I assume you saw the massive "you don't need papers to vote" gaffe. That's such a red district, for it even to be close is a big deal, but with the media presentation it will be win or lose.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home