.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, July 14, 2006

Picture of the Day - 3


























Despite being closely vetted by both the U.S. secret service and German intelligence agents, the startled infant voiced a noisy protest as it was handed to George Bush.....

Eventually shielded from the noise by 40 tons of barbed wire and 12,000 policemen, the pair (Bush and Merkel) sat down to dine on a roasted wild boar slaughtered earlier that day, uninterrupted by protesters.

10 Comments:

  • "This baby's diaper is almost as full of shit as I am!"

    Baby:"I don't want to go fight a neocon war for this guy."

    Bush:"See what happens when I squeeze this?"

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 3:06 PM  

  • Bush: I think I wet myself.
    Baby: Don't worry about it George, happens to the best of us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

  • See, not everybody can get away with that belly-kissing crap!

    By Blogger QuakerDave, at 3:50 PM  

  • Thanks guys. I knew there was a joke here, I just couldn't find it.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 4:12 PM  

  • Here's an interesting picture: klik.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

  • I just posted that picture! Looks like someone's drinking again!

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 7:21 PM  

  • That is pretty good Romunov, I saved it down into the file.

    And Lew, did you see the weird toast with the President of Hungary.

    http://bornatthecrestoftheempire.blogspot.com/2006/06/picture-of-day-3_30.html

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:02 PM  

  • He definitely has George's mouth. That isn't the secret love child of George and Angela, is it?

    By Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 11:07 PM  

  • That kid is a pretty good judge of character.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

  • I didn't think this picture would get the coverage it has, Drudge, Olberman. I guess because, like so many, it captures a greater message.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home