.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Picture of the Day - 3












I just can't look away. This was the rally where,
Katherine Harris' attempt to boost her campaign with a series of high-profile endorsements wilted Thursday when none of the officials appeared at her campaign rally and one of them said Harris wrongly included him on her list of supporters.

(Since this rally, Harris has lost another "key staffer" because she lied and tried to blame this fiasco on him, and now she's started logging her staff's contacts. (I'm not kidding.)
"One of the lessons is that when you are in Congress and being advised by your staff, you need to know how they are getting their information," Harris said. "We are going to be keeping a log so that I know who my staff talked to and I can understand where their advice and decisions are coming from."

She's completely unhinged and still running a very public Senate race. The scale of it is mindboggling. It's like some bizarre literary plot, except that it's real, and latest polling still has her pulling about a quarter of the vote.)

7 Comments:

  • "Instant Karma's gonna get you..."

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 5:58 PM  

  • My state of florida is filled with the biggest nut jobs, and I'm speaking of the people that are supporting her.

    By Blogger Yukkione, at 4:38 PM  

  • Since good old blogger lost my comment, I'll start over with a short version:

    That picture is EMBARRASSING for her!

    15 or so idiot supports! HILARIOUS!!!

    By Blogger Chuck, at 6:44 PM  

  • Lew, she's definitely getting hers.

    LOC, Look at it this way, I'm in Texas. Because of the lopsided Red state phenomenon, she would actually be competitive here.

    Chuck, to me it captured the bizarre man of la mancha delusion of the whole campaign.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 8:35 PM  

  • At least everybody got a sign!

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 9:25 PM  

  • Hahahahahaha.

    That's funny.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:47 PM  

  • Thanks for sending the link to the pic my way...I haven't been around for a few days. I'm busy hunting cartoons. If a person has any heart, they've got to feel sort of sorry for her. I think she's been used by 'them' (cough) and she's been dumped unceremoniously. Well that's what you get for cheating at politics damnit!

    By Blogger sumo, at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home