.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Republican Ad - Democrats want to kill black babies.------------ I'm not kidding.

I don't fucking believe this.
The group, America's Pac, began running ads last month in more than two dozen congressional districts......

"Black babies are terminated at triple the rate of white babies," a female announcer in one of the ads says, as rain, thunder, and a crying infant are heard in the background. "The Democratic Party supports these abortion laws that are decimating our people, but the individual's right to life is protected in the Republican platform. Democrats say they want our vote.Why don't they want our lives?"

Another ad features a dialogue between two men.

"If you make a little mistake with one of your ‘hos,' you'll want to dispose of that problem tout suite, no questions asked," one of the men says.

"That's too cold. I don't snuff my own seed," the other replies.

"Maybe you do have a reason to vote Republican," the first man says.

.

6 Comments:

  • Un-flocking-believable.

    You know, I think these people have succeeded in rolling back a century and a half of raising the bar of political discourse. Where are the non-partisan watchdogs? Where are our journalists and media critics? Where is the public outrage?

    By Blogger -epm, at 11:52 AM  

  • I don't know. It's approaching the "blood libel" point.

    There's also another ad attempting to tie the Democrats to REPUBLICAN gubernatorial cadidate and ex-KKK grandragon David Duke.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:12 PM  

  • The second one is so racist, it's unbelievable they would think it would have an effect.

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 8:07 PM  

  • I agree, but there it is.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 10:38 PM  

  • I'm rather astounded...

    By Blogger sumo, at 1:06 AM  

  • As I said braking my cussing rule. I don't f***ing believe it.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home