.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, November 06, 2006

Election Day predictions

I predict that, at some point, blogger will get so bad that I will consider pummelling my monitor with my keyboard.

I predict that I will repeatedly get entranced by the very good analysts at MSNBC/National Journal only to end up shouting at my TV as Chris Matthews, Pat Buchanan, and "the panel" discuss things that have nothing to do with the election, filling up camera space, and giving me no information whatsoever.

I predict that no matter what the results, it will be spun as an underachievement by the Democrats.

6 Comments:

  • I predict that this election will be closer than the pundits have been saying, and the accuracy of the voting machines will become a big issue.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:21 PM  

  • The current $1 contract on the Democrats picking up at least 15 seats is over 80 cents today...and there is a lot of action.

    Democrats winning the senate, however is valued at about 33.

    I'm sticking with my prediction. Dems take the house but Reps retain the Senate.

    By Blogger Praguetwin, at 1:03 PM  

  • Hahaha. Blogger... terrible.

    By Blogger Bravo 2-1, at 3:21 PM  

  • Time, I think the accuracy of the machines will be an issue no matter what the outcome because you're bound to have close races all over the place.

    Praguetwin, that seems to be the center point of the predictions for the last week, Dems +18-25 House seats and +4-5 Senate.

    and, Copy, My internet connection already went down TODAY.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 3:32 PM  

  • I'm not exactly going out on a limb.

    Looks like the odds of a Democratic Senate takeover are dropping as we speak. Down to 27 cents on the dollar.

    By Blogger Praguetwin, at 5:19 PM  

  • Again, taking the Senate is just a really hard ask that requires the Dems to get every break, more or less.

    Not out of the question at all, but they're going to have to either be very lucky or it will have to be a big wave.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home