.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Update

UPDATE: Tester wins Montana. CNN has called it. Tester leads by 2,800 and there are about 1,500 left uncounted. Now, it's all on Virginia.

The DSCC issued a statement that both Tester and Webb have won, and they expect the remaining votes to trickle in to their advantage. (CNN live - Montana, Virginia)

Also: I don't know if anyone's noticed, but amidst all this wave/non-wave argument, the Dems are coming in near the top end of all the neutral projections. +28 House seats so far (11 still not called,) probably +6 Senate (without recount.)

2 Comments:

  • Mike, thanks for your guidance through this. I't been a great learning process, superimposing on other more familiar systems.
    I know I sounded a bit keen at times, but I think I am getting close to some reliable predictors.
    Now to get rid of the australian clones!

    By Blogger Cartledge, at 4:04 PM  

  • Yeah, the US is very different from the more traditional parliamentary system. I don't want to do a long treatise, but because of the preeminence of individual states over the federal in our early founding, it gets very complicated.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home