.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Picture of the Day













Dear Time Magazine, I'm sorry I laughed at your Person of the Year. I get it now.


Iraqis watch video footage of the execution of ousted leader Saddam Hussein on a mobile phone at a shop in Baghdad. Iraq launched a probe into a grisly video of Saddam Hussein's controversial execution that has triggered angry protests from the country's Sunni minority three days after his hanging.(AFP/File/Wissam Sami)

2 Comments:

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzqUIlh_c8

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 AM  

  • I don't have any real interest in seeing the video. I know what happened, and not speaking Arabic, I would really gain nothing from it.

    Thank you for the pointer, though.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home