.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, May 17, 2007

James Dobson comes out against Giuliani

On the crazy Republican, but widely read, World Net Daily, (home of the Bush 30%'ers) James Dobson wrote this, "I cannot, and will not, vote for Rudy Giuliani in 2008."
My conclusion from this closer look at the current GOP front-runner comes down to this: Speaking as a private citizen and not on behalf of any organization or party, I cannot, and will not, vote for Rudy Giuliani in 2008. It is an irrevocable decision. If given a Hobson's – Dobson's? – choice between him and Sens. Hillary Clinton or Barrack Obama, I will either cast my ballot for an also-ran – or if worse comes to worst – not vote in a presidential election for the first time in my adult life. My conscience and my moral convictions will allow me to do nothing else.

Giuliani's camp has been trying to spin the argument that he can win the primary without the religious right. It looks like they're going to get their chance to try and prove it.

1 Comments:

  • People should read this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home