.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, May 25, 2007

More on Cheney's "end run" to war with Iran

Yesterday, I posted with some skepticism about the idea of Cheney colluding with the Israelis to draw the US into open conflict with Iran. (accidentally running down Clemons in the process.)

Today, we have Clemons telling Juan Cole that this comes from multiple sources, so, I'm putting a little more creedence in it.

(Could this plan go down with the current Israeli government, or would Olmert have to be replaced first? I'm looking for milestones to watch.)

3 Comments:

  • Foreign policy and life and death issues should not be based on recordings of legends not on the mythology of one culture or another. Religion -- that is to say the human exercise of divining and acting on the will of a God or Gods -- is probably the most corrupting and violent agent in the world.


    I don't give a crap about who the legendary Abraham knocked up, nor what his progeny believe to be their "divine" claims to real estate.

    By Blogger -epm, at 8:01 PM  

  • Yeah, I recently got linked on cursor again, and everytime that happens at least one or two interesting folks follow back.

    I'm choosing to think of it a a compliment as to the breadth of readership, right?

    That's about the most positive spin I can put on it.

    (And, no, I didn't read it, and no, I'm not going to delete it because there's nothing in there that violates my loosely defined comment policy.)

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:23 PM  

  • Oh, and I don't know if you saw the "Die Pig Ameriki, all America is doomed to death" comments I was getting last week.

    Again, take it as a compliment that I'm worth protesting, right?

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home