.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Picture of the Day - 3















Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in the West Bank city of Ramallah, March 25, 2007. There is little good news on U.S. foreign policy from Iraq and Afghanistan to North Korea and Russia. On the domestic front, Rice has been subpoenaed to testify about erroneous intelligence used to justify the Iraq war, has fended off criticism from former CIA Director George Tenet and has watched one of her top aides resign amid a sex scandal. (Loay Abu Haykel/Reuters)

4 Comments:

  • "I wish I could leave, but if I do, I'd get hit with that subpeona hanging over my head."

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 5:34 PM  

  • For some reason when I saw this photo, I started singing "It's not easy being green...."

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 5:58 PM  

  • Oh! She is a rock star, alright! Maybe the most smoothly polished in the box of...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

  • If there was ever any doubt about the style over substance nature of the Republican party, remember that there was a very serious discussion of running her for PResident.

    They really do feel more than think.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home