.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quote of the Day

Tom Delay compares his adultery to Newt Gingrich's.
He added that the impeachment trial was another of his “proudest moments.” The difference between his own adultery and Gingrich’s, he said, “is that I was no longer committing adultery by that time, the impeachment trial. There’s a big difference.” He added, “Also, I had returned to Christ and repented my sins by that time.”


See, adultery is only wrong in relation to its timing.....

2 Comments:

  • Sure I ran over six kids at a bus stop, but I've returned to Christ and repented my sins... so, I mean, what's your problem?

    By Blogger -epm, at 11:52 AM  

  • Using Jesus as a political carwash. It's disgusting.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home