.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Political bits II

Rasmussen has Fred Thompson surging to the top of the field in a national poll. (Take a look at the historical trending on the right. Giuliani surged in March and faded. Romney surged in May then faded. Now Thompson's surging. You can literally trend the GOP looking around for a favorite.)

(NYSun) Rumsfeld is shopping a memoir trying to cash in. "Mr. Rumsfeld has toured New York publishing houses with an outline of his book in an effort to gauge how much information he would have to disclose in the memoir in order to justify a large cash advance."

(Rawstory) Giuliani repeats
his very odd admission on the Christian Broadcasting Network. As to why he decided not to be a priest,
"I wasn't ready to make that commitment. Frankly in the Catholic Church the vow of celibacy was something I wasn't sure I could keep."

Considering the CBN audience are the main complaintants about his affairs and divorces, this seems a very ill considered comment.

And, (Timeblog) I don't think I'm getting the message I'm supposed to be getting when I read about Mitt Romney strapping his dog to the roof of the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home