.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Picture of the Day - 2
















Come a little closer, I want to tell you a secret.










Your Daddy was smarter than you are.







(PS. Reuters, do you really you need to designate which one is Dugout "(R)"? Or are you telling me that Dugout is a Republican?)

(U.S. President George W. Bush talks to Dugout (R), the Little League mascot, after a tee ball game on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, July 15, 2007. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst)

3 Comments:

  • I think that means 'Registered Trademark'. But he could be a fascist ground squirrel, I dunno.

    By Blogger matt, at 4:02 PM  

  • It mean registered, but I've seen some pretty silly (R) or (L) designations in some of the captions.

    I remember one that was Bush with a ten year old girl and the designated "President Bush (R)...."

    It always strikes me as funny.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 4:32 PM  

  • It looks like Dugout(r) wants to take a bite of Bush
    "You're the biggest nut I ever saw!"

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home