.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quote of the Day

The things that come spilling out of his mouth.....
Giuliani said it was better to err on the side of caution. "This country has never, ever, I believe, gotten in trouble by exaggerating a threat," he said. "We've gotten ourselves more into trouble when we underestimate a threat."

I'm guessing he never served in Vietnam (or Iraq.)

Also: McCain claims credit for the surge, but, even more notable, he goes after Giuliani again. This time on foreign policy.
“If they want to be president of the United States, they should have informed themselves,” he said in an interview in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. While not questioning his opponents’ patriotism, he said: “Giuliani could have informed himself by remaining on the Iraq Study Group. Some people tell me that he was fired. Some people tell me that he withdrew. Whatever it is, he didn’t show much interest in a war where young Americans are fighting and dying.”


While I'm not questioning my opponents patriotism......

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home