.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Picture of the Day - 2


















1) Nobody makes me laugh like Keyes. I wish he'd been at all the debates.

2) Everytime I watch him speak, I imagine Garrett Morris doing a parody of him.

3) He's a cult leader who can't understand why no one will follow him.

(Alan Keyes responds during the Republican Presidential Debate in Johnston, Iowa, Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2007. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall))

3 Comments:

  • Garrett Morris is exactly who popped into my mind!

    By Blogger -epm, at 8:51 PM  

  • I always imagine Morris doing a parody, then I think, how could you get weirder than Keyes?

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:03 PM  

  • Besides him getting his ass kicked by Obama in Illinois' State Senate race after Jack Ryan got outed for his freaky business, I will forever remember Alan Keyes for his appearance in Borat.

    Borat: You mean the man who tried to stick a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?

    Alan Keyes: [blank stare]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home