.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, May 31, 2008

That's what I've been thinking.....

If I had been told my primary wasn't going to count, I probably wouldn't have voted. (A TPM two-fer.)

You would think the groups most likely to vote in a non-counting primary would be the most regular of voters, women, over 65, while the least likely to vote in a primary they were told wouldn't count would be young, irregular, and first time voters.

How would that turnout shape the results of Fla/Mich?

2 Comments:

  • Given the choice between voting for Hillary or uncommitted in the MI primary, I chose to vote for Ron Paul in the GOP primary instead. If they had a redo with Obama's name on the ballot, Hillary would lose big time.

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 10:52 PM  

  • That's generally my point.

    I'm not so sure he would win by a huge amount, but it would be far more Obama than even the settlement arrived at yesterday.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home