.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Noun ,Verb, POW

McCain goes on the Tonight Show,
Leno: "For a million dollars, how many houses do you have?"

McCain: "Could I just mention to you, Jay, that, at a moment of seriousness. I spent five-and-a-half years in a prison cell. I didn't have a house. I didn't have a kitchen table. I didn't have a table. I didn't have a chair. And I didn't spent those five-and-a-half years because, not because I wanted to get a house when I got out....."
.

3 Comments:

  • Was he a POW? I didn't know that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • It is now plainly clear that McCain thinks he's owed the presidency merely on the basis that he had a shitty five years... a generation ago.

    McCain has no practical, functional qualifications for executing the duties of the presidency. His only claim to legitimacy is his POW status. If that's the case, then there are some folks in Guantanamo who have similar "qualifications."

    By Blogger -epm, at 9:54 AM  

  • Anon, you made me spit my drink!!!!


    .....

    EPM, I don't think that's it. That's one message they're trying to send, but if anything, I think McCain feels he's owed because of what happened in 2000.

    (Plus, with the GOP, it's always "whose turn is it?")

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home