.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, October 20, 2008

Political bits III - The Republicans who want to race tint the campaign

(CNN) Rush Limbaugh is still a jackass saying even more forcefully that Powell's endorsement is only about race. (Anybody remember Michael J Fox? Limbaugh serves to attack endorsements that matter.)

(Politico) Giuliani tries to raise Obama's drug use.

(HuffPo) Rick Davis says they're "rethinking" using Rev. Wright. (A way to raise Wright when he's not supposed to do so. Public divisiveness in campaign strategy.. not a sign of a happy house....)

2 Comments:

  • I am an honest independent - didn't like Bill and don't like Hill (and didn't vote for W) but I can say after watching McCain/GOP the last two months that I will never vote GOP for the rest of my life. Racist fucking pigs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

  • I don't know if I'm true independent, but I generally vote for both parties in each one (best person for the job and all that,) but yeah. This time feels pretty different.

    Although there is on GOP judge I like down here.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home