.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Orly Taitz unplugged.

Yeah, I know she's now a discredited mess, but Orly Taitz's paranoid rantings trying to get the AG of Kentucky to investigate Obama are pretty funny.

Oh, and apparently Obama as non-citizen is just the tip of the iceberg. Evil corporations plotting genocide, US camps to intern citizens, train cars with shackles, and, my favorite, Hugo Chavez and the Saudis have taken over a voting machine company and fixed the last election.....

2 Comments:

  • I have seen her interviewed. She is the poster child for the crazy right.

    Not to be mean, but when I saw and heard her, I stopped wondering what kind of nuts were pushing this stupid idea.

    By Blogger TOM, at 7:29 PM  

  • Yeah. She's black helicopters, precious bodily fluids kinda nuts.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home