.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quote

Levi Johnston on Sarah Palin in a CBS interview.
"There are some things that I have that are huge. And I haven't said them because I'm not gonna hurt her that way.

" ... I have things that can, you know -- that would get her in trouble, and could hurt her. Will hurt her. But I'm not gonna go that far. You know, I mean, if I really wanted to hurt her, I could, very easily. But there's -- I'm not gonna do it. I'm not going that far."
.

3 Comments:

  • ...consciously protecting himself for the future?

    By Blogger r8r, at 1:21 PM  

  • he needs to now add "I'm not going to talk abt them but I have written them all down with accompanying photographic evidence and put them in an unmarked safety deposit box in case, you know, I decide to have a heart attack or not come back from a fishing trip..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

  • Americans are unable to tell the difference between a TV reality show and politics. Then again, neither are many politicians... Rhetorical exhibitionists, willing to say and do anything for power or money.

    By Blogger -epm, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home